Cloudflare Pages

Anyone got early access to Cloudflare Pages?

Just applied and pinged one of advocates on Twitter to try and speed up approval. Very excited to test it out, too!

Anyone as of yet? Looking at this and wondering.

Sorry, bit behind on things here. Hoping someone else jumps in and explores it first :smiley:

I have access! Ask me anything!

1 Like

Will it blend?

_____.-._____
  '-------------'
  |    (o)(0)   |
  |  o.(.--).o  |
  \  O` ) : `o  /
   | o.( _).O  |
    \O' `- 'o /
     |  >|<  |
     \_______/
  .'==========='.
 / o o o o o o o \ 
'-----------------'
1 Like

? wdym ? :smiley: :grinning:

Cloudflare Pages is now in open beta, as visible through the link in the first post of this thread.

I clicked the link while logged in and it took me directly to the “Create a project” page.

Important page to review:

https://developers.cloudflare.com/pages/platform/known-issues

Just found this plugging and have been interested in using it to create content for cloudflare pages and find this topic. Did it ever go anywhere? If not, is there a defined way to upload just the static site to github to then deploy to cf pages. I had thought about using git on the static output folder but that does not seem the right way to do this.

Hi @counterfitninja,

The addon hasn’t been updated/tested in a while. I was running a few sites from CF Workers using a GitHub Action. Let me see if I still have an example I can point you to…

@counterfitninja here we go:

That’s from a Hugo site, but once you have the static site in a directory, the process will be the same.

It also uses the wp2static-www/wrangler.toml at main · WP2Static/wp2static-www · GitHub file.

And requires some secrets to be defined in your GitHub repo, where they are using in the GH Action:

{{ secrets.CF_ACCOUNT_ID }}
{{ secrets.CF_ZONE_ID }}
{{ secrets.CF_API_TOKEN }}

Please let me know if you get stuck.