Fatal error when activating v7 alpha 007

Here’s the error message:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘WP2Static\Controller’ not found in /home/6JWIMCyWwIAKVomy/Server01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp2static-master/wp2static.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /home/6JWIMCyWwIAKVomy/Server01/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2255): include() #1 /home/6JWIMCyWwIAKVomy/Server01/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(177): plugin_sandbox_scrape() #2 {main} thrown in /home/6JWIMCyWwIAKVomy/Server01/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp2static-master/wp2static.php on line 24

Hi @mulyadi - if you’re trying to run directly from the source code like this, you’ll need to run composer install from within the directory, to install dependencies.

You may also put the code anywhere, then run composer install followed by composer build PLUGINNAME and it will generate a regular plugin zip file to upload in WP Admin as usual.

I’ve opened an issue to prevent that error and basically say what I just wrote in it’s place.

i installed it on a multisite, but can’t activate it.
i got the zipped plugin from you, via email.

Maybe best to double check the email link. That looks like a “Download zip” from GitHub, not a prepared release by me (as it says wp2static-master in your log).

Perhaps you’re looking for the Static HTML Output plugin? https://github.com/WP2Static/static-html-output-plugin/files/4822705/static-html-output-plugin-6.6.21.zip

i think youre right.
btw, im using 6.6.21 but all my background images disappeared in the exported site.
do you have previous build?
i was using 6.6.7 before i upgraded it to *.21.