reported by user:
I did have some problems with the plugin, but they’re solved now.
- One was about S3 credentials, maybe in cache invalidation step. Someone already reported it and provided solution so I modified the code.
- Cache is a bit inconvenient, when I queue jobs manually, the plugin often just deployed old version of site.
- Maybe add an action for emptying cache? I added my own by using plugin’s function.
- I noticed that when I generated htmls on localhost, and I had set site url also localhost/something, then generated files had invalid urls. For example: wp is at localhost/site and I set site url localhost/site-html, then the result was either localhost/sitesite-html or localhost/site-htmlhtml
- You could add more headers to files when putting them to S3, like max-age for caching purposes
- When autoptimize plugin is active then after deleting caches and generating new htmls, automptimize styles are missing