Static HTML Output / Deployment: error encountered

Hi there,

I’m running Static HTML Output Version 6.6.21 on WordPress version 5.5.1.

I’m trying to export a static version of my Wordpress site to an Amazon S3 bucket but I get the following error:

‘Failed during “Deploying files to S3”, please check your Export Log from Logs tab or ask on the support forum.’

I have checked my Amazon S3 details (access key ID, secret access key, etc) and I am certain that all of them are correct.

I checked my export logs and I noticed a long list of ‘Bad Reponse Status (404)’ errors for files and folders that no longer exist on my site, as well as a ‘Bad Response From API (403)’ error and finally a ‘Deployment: error encountered’ error.

Current theme:
Twenty Twenty

Plugins I am running:
Elementor
Shortcode for Current Date
Static HTML Output

Would anyone be able to assist me with this? I would very much like to make use of this awesome Plugin you developed for us @leonstafford . It really is a game changer for me and possibly the most useful plugin I have come across to date. Can’t thank you enough.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Hi @jimiaffili,

Sorry I haven’t replied to your email yet. Please have a look in this forum and in https://github.com/leonstafford/static-html-output/issues for mentioned of ACL in S3 - it’s likely the issue which needs public ACL settings unchecked in the S3 bucket’s settings.

Please let me know if that doesn’t work or can’t find that mentioned somewhere else.

Cheers,

Leon

1 Like