Struggles setting up WP2Static Addons

Hello

So I have been experimenting with WP2Static lately and although I got it to work, i ran into some issues when I tried to setup deployment addons.

At first I installed WP2Static core 7.1.4 and WP2Static Zip Deployment Addon 1.0.1

The ZIP deployment addon shows up in the “addons” tab and is enabled, but it does not provide me with a ZIP file. During deployment job this error message shows up (note that my max execution time is set to unlimited, which also is recognized in diagnostics):

I then tried version 0.1 of wp2static-addon-github (and later also gitlab), installed and activated them, but then the “Generate static site” Button breaks and no jobs are started.

Am I using the latest versions?
Is someone able to help me with this issue/s?

Thank you very much

Hi Guys,

I already found a solution for my usecase.

The deployment notification webhook now triggers a cicd pipeline in my gitlab repository. In said pipeline I then collect the newly generated static site from the wp2static-processed-site directory over scp and push the changes to a branch, that i want to “deploy to pages” from.

The pipeline looks like this:

build:
  image: ubuntu:latest
  stage: build
  allow_failure: true
  before_script:
  - apt-get update -y
  - apt-get install git openssh-client sshpass -y
  - git config --global user.email $GITLAB_USER_EMAIL
  - git config --global user.name $GITLAB_USER_NAME
  - mkdir -p ~/.ssh
  - '[[ -f /.dockerenv ]] && echo -e "Host *\n\tStrictHostKeyChecking no\n\n" > ~/.ssh/config'
  - echo $REMOTEHOST_SSH_PASSWORD > /password
  - sshpass -f /password scp -r ${REMOTEHOST_SSH_USER}@${REMOTEHOST}:${REMOTEHOST_FILEPATH}/* .
  - git add .
  - git commit -m "Trigger':' WP2Static deployment notification webhook"
  script:
  - git push "https://${GITLAB_USER_NAME}:${CI_GIT_TOKEN}@${CI_REPOSITORY_URL#*@}" "HEAD:${CI_COMMIT_TAG}"
  only:
  - master

I’m satisfied with this solution, but if there is a better way to do this - please let me know!