Tying to upload plugin at woocommerce.com but get error

$ wp --allow-root plugin activate list-grid-buttons-for-woocommerce

list-grid-buttons-for-woocommerce has failed (non-zero exit code) for ‘activating the plugin’:

Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_DEBUG - assumed ‘WP_DEBUG’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in phar:///usr/local/bin/wp/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php(1197) : eval()'d code on line 67
Warning: The ‘list-grid-buttons-for-woocommerce’ plugin could not be found.
Error: No plugins activated.

Hi @motif,

The error looks related to this plugin, with their error page here: [Grid/List View for WooCommerce] Support | WordPress.org

Please let me know if still stuck after that.

Cheers,

Leon

Hi Leon.

Not actually, the error is not from this plugin. This is just the name of any random plugin, I was trying to submit plugin to woocommerce.com vendor market place. But this error comes after, and i cannot see any solution related to this.

$ wp --allow-root plugin activate plugin-name-here

plugin-name-here has failed (non-zero exit code) for ‘activating the plugin’:

Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_DEBUG - assumed ‘WP_DEBUG’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in phar:///usr/local/bin/wp/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php(1197) : eval()'d code on line 67
Warning: The ‘plugin-name-here’ plugin could not be found.
Error: No plugins activated

Hi @motif, I think we’re wondering how this issue is relevant to this forum. Do you think it’s related to WP2Static or another static plugin, or is the site hosted on a static WordPress service?

The error indicates that the plugin is not installed. Try this command:

wp plugin install list-grid-buttons-for-woocommerce --activate

That both installs & activates the plugin, so you can skip the activation command that you posted above.

Hi @motif,

Sorry, I’m as yet unfamiliar with woocommerce.com’s Marketplace.

It may not be a great fit for WP2Static just yet, as it needs an additional add-on/customization to export a Woo site functionally (ie, replace checkout links to Snipcart or Ecwid to work on static site).

Probably best to see what their support says and if there’s something I need to change in the plugin to allow you to achieve what you’re intending, am open to exploring that.

Cheers,

Leon